Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Let's Party - Creating an Easy Banner on a Birthday Card



Okay this card was created using some old Nikki Sivils paper and stickers.  I used the patterned paper also as embellishments here with the help of some baker's twine and a couple trusty circle punches.  I thought the party hats were perfect for making a fun banner - I just needed to add glitter.  All I needed to add texture and bling was Stickles and I was DONE!

Before you dive in and purchase all those fun embellishment stickers, stop and think - could you use some of that lovely patterned paper to create eye-catching focal points to your projects?

And now it's January.  If your hand made card stash is running a little low, it's time to start making more to build it back up!  Stay tuned for more fun cards!  If you haven't already, subscribe to my YouTube channel (Mo K) or to my blog's feed.



I'm currently working on my next class at The Art Studio at Scrapbook News and Review.  If you haven't caught it already, check out my newest classes:





Peace and Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR