Saturday, March 8, 2014

Remember Together - Scrapbooking Siblings in School



I'm so very excited to be getting back to joining scrapbooking challenges now that I have some time to create.  I need to tackle a lot of the digital scrapbooking projects I had planned.  My first place to look for a challenge was at Pink Reptile Designs blog since Mirjam is one of my favorite digital designers!

This is my entry for the February challenge where we are to scraplift layouts from her FB page, specifically with the Rain or Shine collab kit.  Right now you can use the 40% off discount code on her blog HERE, if you're interested!  You have until March 15 to join the February challenge!

I try to enjoy life in the moment, cherishing time with my children before they are all grown up and out of the house.  I chose to scraplift THIS layout by Sarah.  I love the clustered center of the layout as well as the use of white space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR